ADSSB is a company specialize in providing defence and security solutions within the region. In order to achieve our vision and mission, we are actively searching for people who are able to contribute their experience, knowledge, skill and ability to the company. Let’s get an overview of some of the job areas that are available for you and explore the opportunities with us which can help you in developing your career. COME JOIN US!!!
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM- INTERNSHIP
- At ADSSB, we aimed to educate the new generation entering the workforce.
- This platform is designed to provide undergraduates the best learning experience and knowledge with our company.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing degree in any institutions in Malaysia.
- Internship participant for maximum duration 6 months.
- Submission the following document
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Copy of latest results
- Copy of SPM / Certificates
- Copy of the industrial training / Internship letter (Letter from University)
GRADUATE / APPRENTICE PROGRAM PROTÉGÉ-RTW
- What is PROTÉGÉ? Professional Training and Education for Growing Entrepreneurs (PROTÉGÉ) is an entrepreneurial training and marketplace training program to develop and guide youth in collaboration with industry experts in the effort to create more competitive and ready job marketers as well as skilled job seekers to meet current industry needs.
- Degree holder with requirement qualification (or the equivalent)
- Unemployed after graduation / 6 months or not more than 2 years.
- With basic knowledge or experience for related job fields.
- Benefits of this program:
- 1-year contract employment
- RM 2000 allowance monthly
- SOCSO contribution
CURRENT VACANCY for PROTÉGÉ-RTW
1. MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Bachelor's Degree in (Marketing / Mech Engineering / Automative / Business Mgt / Technology Mgt / or any related field).
- Ability to develop good relationship with current and potential clients.
- Attention to detail and have good problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge in project management, sales, productivity tools.
- Must have driving license B2/D.
*Priority for ROTU*
*Priority for Johorean*
- Segamat, Johor
1. ASSISTANT OPERATION MANAGER
- Possess a Degree in Supply Chain & Procurement or Logistic Management or any related field.
- Having a good communication skills.
- Manage to handle stressful at work.
- Responsible for the any logistic matters, production process, procurement and planning of daily operations.
- Assist for all contract with Industrial Collaboration Program (ICP).
- Assist to handle overall documentation and operation under Offset contract.
- Plan and monitor in sales administration, purchase materials, perform quality controls, plan the inventory, oversee storage and ensure smooth processing of sales orders and products delivery.
- Assist Line Manager on special project, resources utilization and report progress of work.
- Monitoring teams members by reviewing workloads, provides guidance, manage the department growth and successful.
- Update and monitoring company assets and always allocate all resources effectively and fully utilize the assets to produce optimal results.
- Supporting the AGM or Managerial team's vision and process ideals to improve operational management systems, continuous improvement and create team development using better processes and best practices.
- Having a keen eye on budgets and budgetary changes to ensure all operations are carried on in an approriate, cost-effective way.
- Assist in submission tender for all project related.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together with other team and department.
- To perform any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
- Kuala Lumpur
Suite 8-6, Level 8, Wisma UOA Damansara II, No. 6 Changkat Semantan, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone : +603-2711 5868
Fax : +03-2711 5561